Roles and Responsibilities :
- Statutory Compliance like: Factory Licenses, CTE/CTO, Lesioning with Govt. Authorities
- Manpower planning,
- Recruitment & Selection of workers
- Ensure all legal compliances e.g. PF, ESIC Payroll & Compensation Induction/Orientation Calculation of Bonus, Gratuity, & Leave Encashment.
- Grievance redressal
- Suggestion Scheme
- GPA claim settlement
- Civil project management
- Welfare management
- Knowledge of MS office & ERP Software Develop
- Implement HR strategies & policies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Maintain healthy & safe workplace to work.
- Knowledge of Audits
- Full & Final Settlement & Exit Formalities
- Handle the PMS process.
Desired Candidate Profile : MBA/ PGDM, having 5-7 yrs of experience, preferably from Automobile Industries.
Perks and Benefits : CTC : 4-6 lacs per annum
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
ELOFIC INDUSTRIES Ltd
Contact Company:ELOFIC INDUSTRIES Ltd
Address:14/4,,,Mathura Road,Faridabad, , , FARIDABAD, Haryana, India