Roles and Responsibilities
- Design of new products (new concept).
- Part Modelling, assembly 2D & 3D modelling using GD&T.
- FEA/CFD Simulation using ANSYS.
- Manufacturing feasibility, and maintenance requirements of design as per standard (DFMA).
- Engineering change management process (ECN/ECRN).
- Data management (drawing).
- Experience in filtration products will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Sheet-metal designs, Plastic parts and Manufacturing technologies.
- Good understanding of GD&T and material characteristics/ properties.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Proficient in ANSYS (FEA/CFD) simulation.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modelling (Pro-E/Creo).
- Strong display of Engineering Change Management process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and highly organized
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
PG:M.Tech in Mechanical
ELOFIC INDUSTRIES Ltd
Elofic Industries Limited is one of the most reputed and renowned automotive filter manufacturing companies in the country. Established in 1951, the company has its Corporate Office at Faridabad and 14 Marketing Offices, alongwith about 900 Stockists and above 10000 Retailers throughout the country. It has two main manufacturing facilities, at Faridabad in Haryana and at Hosur in Tamil Nadu and an international warehouse in the USA. The company has been a pioneer in the quality movement. It obtained the ISO:9002 Certification in 1995, was among the first 10 companies in India to be awarded the QS:9000 Certificate in 1997 and upgraded its ISO:9002 Certification to 9001 in 2000. Subsequently, it was the first filter company to be awarded the TS 16949:2002 certificate in 2004. Thereafter, it was the first filter company to be awarded the ISO:9001 certificate for all its branch offices for marketing across the country. In between, it won the Rajiv Gandhi Award for Quality in 1998 and the ACMA Quality Award in 1999. The company is recognised as an Export House by the government of India. It supplies filters to most OEMs and is the preferred vendor for Tatas, Mahindra and Maruti. It has co-branding arrangements with Tatas and Mahindra and has developed MPFI Oil Filters for Maruti. The company has recently launched Lithium based Elofic 4X Multi Purpose Greases for automotive and industrial applications and Long Life Engine Coolants for Petrol and Diesel engines. Elofic has been a household name in the domestic automobile filter market and is fast expanding its presence in the international markets, where it presently exports about 50% of its production.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:ELOFIC INDUSTRIES Ltd
Address:14/4,,,Mathura Road,Faridabad, FARIDABAD, Haryana, India